Friday, September 24, 2010

Term 3 Science Grades

Kudos again to everyone visiting my blog right now!

Term 3 passed, as I mentioned in the previous blog post, and now we're getting closer to the End-Of-Year examinations. I pretty nervous though, cross my fingers and pray..... OK, actually the secret is to just work hard.  I'm doing just so, and depending on my Term 3 science grades, it's still very hard to predict what I will get in the final year exam. But guess what? I got an A1 for my Science in Term 3. It's a borderline A1 though, so I'm not too happy about it.

Anyway, I realized that it was an improvement compared to Term 1 and 2. Great. And that I got 76, it's awesome. Nah, it wasn't. I just felt ok, not too bad. It wasn't surprising that I got an average mark (not too bad, not too good), as I grabbed a few of the basic concepts tested, and went through them repeatedly before the test. I revise a bit, but dropped out of careless mistakes which I made carelessly (Duh!) Moreover, my science hadn't been so bad in Term 1 and 2, but with that little push from the A1 I got in Term 3, I'm starting to feel confident that I will get a decent 80 and above for my EOY. Nevertheless, I still have to work hard and improve in my weak areas. You see, I got 66 for Term 1, 70 for Term 2, 76 for Term 3, and wouldn't that be good if I got 80 and above for EOY? Yep.

Oh, and glad to say, the integer '1' in the Science A1 also managed to pull up my marks! So I'm thanking Science very much. Whews! 2.43 is my Term 3 MSG. Great. Improvement from 2.71 in the previous 2 terms. Now with the new chapter coming up (Forensics Science), I think that should not be too hard, so I'm putting my target on Science at 80 or 85 and above? Hmm, should think about it now and then...

No comments:

Post a Comment